Sovereign Housing 3 (and the neighbours)

Amazingly, Sovereign Housing have arranged to do a smoke test so we can have some proof that we're not imagining the smell of cigarette smoke in our bedrooms. Well done Sovereign! That only took ten months since we first wrote to you about the problem. Ten extra months of my family breathing the neighbours cigarette smoke when they could have done the test sooner.

Of course, there's a price to pay for this. Every night since we got confirmation of the test the smell has intensified and Mr Next Door has taken to glaring at my wife or me when he sees us. For me this isn't a big problem as it just makes him look daft, but for my wife, on her own for a large part of the day, it's very threatening.

I imagine that when we finally leave this otherwise lovely place he will have to be content glaring at himself in the mirror.

Comments

Popular Posts