More Warr

I wrote a few days ago about playing the Warr Guitar again. After the last band rehearsal I decided to keep the instrument for one or two songs but not to bring it to this week's rehearsal. Keep it simple, I thought. Stick with what you know (the regular bass guitar) while you're learning new songs.

So when I left home I picked up the bass in its bag and looked forward to a night on a completely familiar instrument.

But no. When I opened the bag I found the Warr Guitar and was forced to play everything on it. Of course, having no option but to rethink my parts I had some panicky moments but also had a ton of fun. My kind bandmates also seemed to enjoy the change.
Teaser No. 2 - work in progress from the band New Accelerator from Will Cruttenden on Vimeo.


Comments

Popular Posts